We may collect website visitors’ contact information (like their e-mail addresses). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- To monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
- To profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- We are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so. Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our website. Nevertheless it is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 18 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.